the frame and forks are done! i brazed on the seat stays and put theV brake mounts on yesterday and left it to soak over night, which made it nice and easy to brush the flux off with the brush today. i spent most of today filing and cleaning the seat tube cluster, making sure it all looks smooth and organic. I’m glad i did the triple triangle, it’s helped the internal cabling in places and i might do it again for certain projects and if you ask nicely enough With. Your. Wallet!

also put in the seat and chain stay bridges, cleaned up the drop out junction and put a few bottle cage mount bits on the fork so that i can attach a front rack when i get round to making one.

Tomorrow, the rack, a final file and polish and on with the first head badge.